Conversion Rate Metrics is the summed up of conversion of products or traffics. It's telling you what is the best and what is worst when it come to conversion.
This figure displays conversion rate not only by date as a nice-looking bar chart, but also by Source Traffic and by Product. Look at this image below:
From this statistic, an online store owner can easily realize which has the highest and the lowest conversion rate so as to have more optimized actions for their Ecommerce business.
In Conversion Rate by Source Traffic:
- Source: this shows where visitor come from
- Conversion rate: how many percent the source converts to sale.
- Total visitor: the total number of visitors come from this source traffic.
- Total sale: the total number of sale from this source traffic.
- Cart Abandoned: the quantity of abandoned cart from this source traffic.
In Conversion Rate by Product:
- Conversion rate: how many percent this item converts to sale.
- Total visitor: the total number of visitors view this product
- Total sale: the total number of sale from this item.
- Cart Abandoned: the quantity of abandoned cart from this product.
Here are all information about Conversion Rate feature of Ecomfit.
Feel free to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org