After you log in, go to Promotion Popup > Promotions > Create New Promotion, then you choose one type of popup you want.
Next, you will see Content Design configuration like below:
NOTICE: Depending on your type of popup and template, there will be several different settings on the Content Design:
- If you choose Display popup with coupon directly popup, there will be only an Index page setting for you to config.
- If you select other types, you will have a Thank you page setting to edit or social URL and email config.
- If you pick a template which does not have a background image, then there will not have Background Image configuration for you.
Now moving to Index page:
- Title: Fill in an attractive headline for your popup
- Message: type your message here to explain your campaign or show a CTA statement
- Input Placeholder: fill in a short CTA text such as enter your email,...
- Button Name: this is a CTA button, type a short text to attract your customers to click into it.
In Thank you page:
- Title: Fill in an attractive headline for your thank you note.
- Sub Title: type your message here to thank your customers.
- Button Name: this is a CTA button, type a short text to attract your customers to click into it, such as Copy code, or Use code now.
- Footer Information: you can type a note for your client about using the code.
If you choose popup type having social interaction, then you need to fill in your social URL.
When you select a template having a background image, please take notice that your background should have 148 x148 px when you change it
Hope this post can help you. Feel free to contact us via email: email@example.com